roadside

see that creepy house behind me? i'm pretty sure that's where the blair witch project was filmed. if the blair witch project was filmed in an abandoned house on the side of the road in debary, florida. and let's just talk about how rey was all like "go walk through those weeds and stand in front of the house." i promptly rolled my eyes and advised him "why don't you clear a path for me and make sure all the rattlesnakes are gone and i'll follow." as you can judge by these photos he declined. 

hat // target here
sweater // target here
leggings // forever 21here
boots // target here








2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to go walk thru the weeds either

    ReplyDelete
  2. eerie yet beautiful background! love it!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author