Zarbee's Naturals Kids Vitamins @ Walmart

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeeYuckFree #CollectiveBias





 I have the pickiest child on the face of the planet when it comes to trying new foods. You probably think that's an exaggeration but it definitely isn't. He is totally grossed out by the thought of even trying anything that appears to have a strange texture or look. I was super excited to try Zarbee's Naturals Kid's Multivitamin.  Other vitamins I have tried he ends up spitting out because of the taste or they taste so good that I realize after reading the ingredients that all I am giving him is a fancy fruit snack. Immediately I realized Zarbee's was different  just like they state "All Yum. No Yuck." Landon tried it and was right away pleased with the taste! Which was a huge sigh of relief. Zarbee's Naturals Kid's Multivitamin is specially formulated for different age groups, their honey-sweetened kids' vitamins and gummy supplements help you fill in their nutritional gaps safely and deliciously. Along with a great taste they have
  • No high fructose corn syrup.
  • No artificial flavors
  • No artificial colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • No gelatin
  • Gluten-Free
  • Formulated with 11 essential vitamins like A,C and B12
  • Sweetened with honey
  • Made with fruit pectin
  • Natural Flavors
  • Toddler 2+, Children's 4+
Zarbee's Naturals has a "Yummitment" Satisfaction Guarantee. This statement I can totally stand by. Landon gives them a definite thumbs up! For once their was no bribing him to take his vitamin.

Like I have previously mentioned my son is a super picky eater and it is hard to get him to try new textures or things. Below I have listed some tips on how I get him more comfortable with trying something new.

We go to the store together to pick out the product so he sees just what he will be trying. 


Next, we look at the bottle and both love the cute little bees on the bottle! 

We pour out a handful and inspect. Landon loves that they appear to look better than most vitamins we have tried. I can already tell he is becoming more comfortable with the product. 

Super cute and the perfect size for him to swallow. 



Last, he tries one and gives it a thumbs up!



I hope these tips help if you have a picky eater like I do!

This product is totally new to Walmart so head on over to your favorite Walmart location along with this $5.00 off Kid's Multivitamins of the children's or toddler variety. This coupon is ONLY redeemable at Walmart for a limited time!
http://cbi.as/4bqo3




 Check them out on Facebook here and your local Walmart. Give them a try and let me know what you think!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author