find a dollar, pick it up


find a dollar, pick it up. or, in my case, a twenty. after all the fields and abandoned buildings rey has drug me to, finally, just this once it paid off. literally. in the form of cash. not how he usually rewards me with a donut if i'm on my best behavior while driving around with him searching for hashtag morninautos. moral of the story. if you find a dollar, pick it up...however, if you find a twenty you snatch that thing and don't look back. just grab and casually walk away. shifty eyes and looking back and forth are the first signs of doing something you probably shouldn't be. trust me. i would know. 

socks // h&m
boots // target






6 comments:

  1. wonderfully <3

    follow?

    http://pannaem-pannaem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love those socks and the whole colorful vibe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the printed leg warmers, they are actually super cool, love the prada vibe I'm getting, you are not afraid of color and I love love love it! So glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. Btw, I just bought a gorgeous floral perspex clutch for only 50USD, you gotta check it out and tell me what you think! #PROVOKED?

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/12/floral-clutchin.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jumper with the skirt is such a fun and playful look.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable outfit!<3
    sweater and trunks are awesome:))
    +followed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un look genial!!Me gusta mucho tu estilo!

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author