Kushyfoot

I am constantly on the search for great shape wear and leg wear. When I was approached to try out the new Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Kushyfoot line I was super excited to experiment with a new product. First, I tested the Flats To Go. This product is amazing for the girl on the go. They easily fold into your purse as you are headed out the door. I am always out and about with my toddler and these were perfect when my feet started aching by mid-morning. I just pulled them out of my purse. Slipped them on my feet and continued on my merry way perusing the aisles of Target. The padded built in sole offers cushioned comfort and one of my favorite features was the case they come in doubles as a carrying case you can store in your bag. They also come in numerous colors, textures and patterns. Convenient, cute and comfortable! 


The next product I was eager to test out was the Kushyfoot Microfiber Crew Sock. I rarely wear socks. I hate the feeling of being crammed in my shoes by some confining, too thick pair of socks. These socks did not disappoint. They are thin enough I can wear them with my boots without sweating in the Florida heat. Yet warm enough to wear in the evening and keep my toes nice and toasty. My favorite feature these socks offer is the padded sole. It was kinda life changing. It eased my end of day fatigued feet while massaging my soles as I walked. I will definitely be wearing these socks this weekend when we are shooting our next wedding! 



You can check out Kushyfoot here and see for yourself. They are available in over 10,000 stores around the nation and online, and in more than 50 comfort based styles, they deliver unheard of comfort and high-end quality at affordable price points ranging from $3.99 to $9.99. They even offer men's socks and liners! Socks are always a great stocking stuffer this time of year! Check them out. You won't be disappointed. 

Disclaimer: I was provided the above mentioned products for the purpose of facilitating this review. All opinions expressed are my own. 




2 comments:

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author