the pits

i wore this cardigan, or is it called something else? i think a cardigan has to include buttons. i digress. i wore this cardigan slash floor length sweater item on thanksgiving day. roughly 12 hours after prancing around town, eating my body weight in turkey and  broccoli casserole do i realize i have a huge hole in my arm pit. like huge enough where i could tickle my own arm pit if i chose so. good thing rey is the seamstress of the house. another skill i have yet to acquire. that. and ironing. 


hat // target
cardigan // forever 21 {similar}
dress // forever 21
boots // target







3 comments:

  1. That suck. I would try and take the cardigan back to F21 and exchange it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love this pattern and colour mix and I'm a fan of hats ^^

    StylishSideofLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're sense of style is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author