countdown


i can't believe there are only thirteen days until christmas. i think it's thirteen? don't quote me on that. i was a c student in math and a good majority of the time i still use my fingers to count on. i think i'm ready for christmas. most of my shopping i did online which resulted in a headache and purchasing a few treasures for myself. like i always say "no one knows what you want for christmas quite like yourself."
hat // target
jacket //forever 21 // similar
dress // urban outfitters // similar
socks // h&m
boots // target







12 comments:

  1. I know it crazy that Christmas is only 13 days away. I'm done shopping just have my hubby stocking to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you paired grey socks with those boots!

    xo, lily on fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty outfit!! Love your style so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO CUTE! love love this look! x

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit :)
    xx
    http://www.filleamaman.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit. It's adorable. Then again all of your outfits are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!:)) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just simply love your photos! And that jacket is perfect! I love how you paired it with your floral dress :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hat and dress, great boho look <3
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-last-sunbeams.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. first of all - you are gorgeous! so great to find you (thanks instagram magic!)
    ps need that shirt in all it's glory.

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author