happy birthday

today is my best friends birthday. the one that makes me laugh the most. makes me angry the most. {in the best possible way, of course} and puts up with me more than anyone else ever has, will and would ever care to. the past seven years with him have been the best years. he changed my outlook from always looking at the negative in people, things and life in general to only looking at them half negatively. hey. china wasn't built in a day. or was it rome? either way. he makes me a better person, wife, friend and mother. he puts up with me asking, texting, face timing on the daily "does what i'm wearing look like a costume?" i wouldn't want to spend this life with any one other than him. thanks for choosing me to be that person! love you!











2 comments:

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author