straight hair. do care.

last week i decided to straighten my hair. i figured i should document that. i'm fairly certain i hadn't drug out the old straightener in about 6 months. give or take a few days. after 10 minutes of straightening under a ceiling fan and oscillating fan due to the amount of sweat your produce while straightening your hair, i even tried to get landon to volunteer to wave a handheld fan in front of me. that didn't go over so well. all to walk outside and promptly 15 minutes later have my hair return to it's original state. i remembered why i stick to the no straightener rule and just shake my head and go each morning. 
happy monday! 

sunglasses // free people
tank // forever 21
lace shorts // forever 21
belt // target
boots // target






0 comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author