fire ants


rey and i stumbled upon this patch of green grass over the weekend. which is slightly amazing because not much green exists in florida when it's consistently 98.3*. As we were trekking up the mountain hill small plateau? i noticed a huge amount of rather large ant hills. prior to spotting said ant hills i was complaining how i wore my boots and that my feet were sweating and i thought i could feel my toes rubbing together due to massive amounts of water being retained . then i hear an ouch followed by a slap and see rey frantically swatting away fire ants from his entire body. instead of helping him i thought to myself "see, who was the dumb one for not wearing boots during a heat wave?" never doubt yourself. 

sunglasses // free people 
tank // urban outfitters
shorts // forever 21 
boots // target






0 comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author