Happy Birthday to my Favorite Shopping Buddy!

Today my Mom turns another year older...51 to be exact, we can keep her age a secret between us. She is the most caring person I know and would do anything for her family. My brother and I are so fortunate to have her as our mother, she made our childhood the best one we could of ever hoped for. Always surprising us with treats here and there to let us know she is thinking about us and genuinely always being there for us whenever we needed her. 
Some of my favorite memories growing up are going shopping with her or maybe the time we recently went to 5 different Target's looking for the Missoni for Target line and my car overheated and something leaked and I had to call a tow truck. That was a day for the books. But we did snag some sweet Missoni gear.
I am beyond grateful that she is able to take care of Landon for me during the  week while I go to work. The one on one attention he gets from her day in and day out can never be repaid. I can only hope to be as good of a mother to Landon as she has been for me. Happy Birthday, Mom! 

Just hanging out with my Mom on an awesome plaid couch.

Me, my brother and my Mom in our Easter best!


Look at those glasses!

At the Christmas Tree Farm with the family.
 












16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beautiful Momma! She's so darn stylish too. Could your fam be anymore squeezable?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - Moms are the best! Happy Birthday to your lovely Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your lovely mom! it sounds like you have a beautiful relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the first pic. What a cutie patootie. Reminds me I need to take more pictures with my daughter so she can look back on them.

    Have a great weekend.

    -Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! who's the little guy in the giant glasses pic? looks a bit like your landon to me! how do you manage to look so freakin cute/stylish all of the time?!

    Krystle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's me in the photo! Landon and I look so much alike as babies it's crazy. My parents dressed me like a little boy as you can tell! LOL

      Delete
  6. such a cute family! my mom is my favorite person to shop with too. also, i kind of wish i had your little easter dress in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet. love this. fabulous post, love. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a fantastic post. Made me smile and miss my mom!
    I found you through the Blog Hop Til' You Drop
    Susan
    http://75percenthippie.blogspot.com
    http://happyhippieheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet post. gorgeous pictures of your family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful family. Precious photos <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your mum! These are great photos.

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are gorgeous photos. happy birthday to your mom!!

    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Family. and your Mom and Dad Look amazing!!Happy birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author