My Week via iPhone

This week consisted of:
1. A wild baby doing everything in his power to rip a paper place mat.
2. Polka dot blouses
3. A new kitchen table centerpiece made out of random items I found around the house.
4. February 1 I started the instragram #febphotoaday follow me @rhilorenzo
5. New Dick & Jane books, we are working on a baby genius over here. He needs to make mama some money with those good looks or become a baby genius...kidding...kinda of...
6. A new coffee table was purchased.
7. My view on the way to work. #febphotoaday
8. Words. #febphotoaday
9. Baby obsessed with a fountain. Ugh. I love those two.
10. Um. Starbucks got cute new fun Valentine's cups. I'm such a sucker for anything festive.
11. Rey doing his best Kenny Powers impression. #eastboundanddown #90'soakleys
12. Baby gazer, he is obsessed with looking at anything and everything! 
Have a marvelous weekend!

 

 

 



 


 






20 comments:

  1. I love the kitchen centerpiece! Creative! And that view is Ahhhmazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay .. love this post.. enjoyed looking at your photos! creative and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great week you had. your baby is sooooo beautiful! :)

    enjoy your wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love following you on instagram ♥♥
    your baby boy always makes me smile



    xoxo
    MELINA ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm totally going to rummage around my house now to see if I can come up with cute centerpiece stuff....way to go, it looks great! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

    -Kristen
    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, i just love instagram. and i just adore all of these images. baby L could not be any cuter! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, love the retro looking photo of your husband and son; a real intimate father-son- moment captured with a camera. Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to do febphotoaday too, but I am so forgetful. You're already doing better than me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome! original post :D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like another great week! Love the new coffee table! Landon is such a cutie in his striped beanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. where the wild things are. favorite ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great week ! Very nice post and photos !
    xoxo
    Morgane,
    http://lenuagedelacookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We share the same love...festive things! :-)

    p.s. you should totally come check out my Ona Bag giveaway...if you're into photography that is?!

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable pictures! You have a stunning blog!

    Wanna follow each other? My blog is

    www.themefashion.blogspot.com

    and my FB page is

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/ME-Fashion/161055157298001

    Greetings from Italy <3

    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute!!!
    creativelystylish.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author