Guest Blogger.....

I have a guest blogger today that goes by the name Landon Alexander Lorenzo. He's the coolest 8 month old little boy I know.

Lk;ijiujn  uytghaC  NQ1y`tcccnl,kyu mu kh5n      kjnitkkgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,`                        `                        `                                                                                                                                                `m `h`n  …’`/.µ÷ Lk;ijiujn  uytghaC  NQ1y`tcccnl,kyu mu kh5n      kjnitkkgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,`                        `                        `                                                                                                                                                `m `h`n  …’`/.µ÷“≥π,÷≥iooooo6kcvxxxxxxxxz                  cv                                                                                                                                                          `…πl;l.A?

Translation: "Hi, I'm Landon. I love playing with my Mom and Dad's MacBook and iPad. That glowing Apple gets me every time! In my spare time I enjoy stealing my dog Bella's toys and grabbing her beard. My favorite meal of the day is my 6 ounces of Soy formula every 3 hours during the day. I prefer Enfamil over Similac. Every other day I will eat my solids without a fight and bath time is my favorite part of the day. I hope you enjoy my video below of my first time blogging!"



Settling in for my first blogging sesh.
Ok...where should I begin??
All finished! Now, where's Bella??


32 comments:

  1. That is just adorable! I can't sit with my 8 month old on my lap at the computer without some of the same typing. :)

    -Kristen
    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so crazy! As soon as I turn it on he is drawn to it! :)

      Delete
  2. this is so so cute!

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. way too cute! that video got me smiling to myself x

    luna
    lunaoffduty

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! my kittens do the same thing- can't leave a laptop open around them or i'll come back to random tweets and 38 open tabs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's too funny! He has a lot in common with my Mazer. Well, except that her mommy is mean and won't let her blog yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha omg how cute is this post!
    :) i can't wait to go home and watch
    this video ( we have youtube blocked at
    work .. SO IT SUCKS :[ )

    he is too freaking cute



    xoxo
    melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE! I smiled all through that vid! Why oh why do you cute little babies do this to me?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gosh, future blogger right there! so adorable!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! He is just to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha you are funny, and he is going to grow up to be one fab blogger!

    http://thefashpress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh, he's so cute, that pics make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha aww this is too cute! lovely blog :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw a blogger in training! He's too too cute! Already he's got fabulous taste with that Mac :D

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg. he is the cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is tooo cute! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha - how cute is this!????

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are brave! parker isn't allowed anywhere near my computer... i'm sure he'd LOVE to have his way with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. this pictures are so precious! follow each other? xx sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahah that's awesome! Go Landon :]
    xx. Jillian
    http://boyishchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww so sweet :)

    would u mind checking out my blog? Im new to blogging tee hee

    http://07wonders.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This totally put a smile on my face. What a cute baby and adorable post!

    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would like to point out my love for your kind-heartedness for those people that really want help on your concern. Your special dedication to passing the solution all around had been extraordinarily insightful and has frequently encouraged professionals like me to reach their objectives. Your new insightful hints and tips entails a lot to me and further more to my fellow workers. With thanks; from each one of us.
    Mercedes C Class 2001-07 AMG Factory Lip Style Spoiler Unpainted Primer

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author