My Week via iPhone


Our week in the Lorenzo household according to my iPhone consisted of:

1. Time #febphotoaday
2. Yummy Hawkers meatballs
3. Drink #febphotoaday
4. 55 West Downtown Orlando
5. The ABC Bible Verse Book. Such an awesome book!
6. Just hanging out in the H&M elevator.
7. Baby jort butt!
8. Swinging!
9. Enjoying my Saturday evening.
10. A boy and his bottle are serious business.
11. So awesome.
12. Florida sunset.
13. Getting a much needed mani/pedi!
14. Something I hate to do. #febphotoaday
15. Now that he is a full time crawler he is a serious wild man!
16. New neon flats from Urban!
17. Handwriting #febphotoaday It’s a shame I rarely handwrite anything anymore. I did win a cursive handwriting contest in Elementary School. Feel free to quote me on that.
18. New Peach Bellini candle from Bath & Body Works. Such a delicious spring scent!
19. Starburst Jellybeans! My weakness this time of year.
20. Probably the most awesomest pajamas ever. I wish they made them in my size.
21. Rey made me this ginorm steak for dinner.
22. Obsessed with his Sophie the Giraffe. Just the sight of it he squeals in delight.
23. A favorite photo of myself. Pregnant with Landon, little did I know at the time this photo was taken I would give birth 5 days later. #febphotoaday
24. Where I work. I was out of the office on Wednesday so this was my work for the day. #febphotoaday
25. My shoes. #febphotoaday
Follow me on Instagram @rhilorenzo and my awesome husband @rey_lorenzo








 
 

 

 

 










14 comments:

  1. Adorable photos. This is a really nice concept.

    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love instagram. =) It's something sooo simple but yet sooo creative.. Wish I thought of it.

    Thanks for participating in the blog hop. Im newest follower. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jorts! I also love that you said "jorts."

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos!

    Stumbled upon your blog through blog-hop - greatest way to connect to bloggers ever! Let's keep in contact. I am following, Please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello my dear. What a nice family! Congratulations. I am following you. I loved ur blog. Visit me and if you like, follow me too, ok?
    thanks!
    Julia

    www.firulasdebolso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I came across your blog through the blog hop! Im your newest follower! If ya get time, come check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pics are always so heartwarming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute pics
    check out my blog
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet!) Your baby is too cute)

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post! Feels like we enjoyed the week with you. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still take a lot of notes on note pads, but other than that you're right there is not really the opportunity any more for hand writing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love when people post picts like this as it gives me a glimpse into their everyday and I get to learn more about them. And looks like I spied some of my favorite things....jelly beans and candles! New follower and glad I found your creative space on the web:D Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author