My Week via iPhone

This week consisted of the following:
1. Self portrait. #febphotoaday
2. My favorite shopping partner.
3. Dinner with my love.
4. Bundled up...it was cold one day this week in Florida.
5. Two of the most awesomest people I know.
6. Besties
7. Starbucks feet.
8. Makes me happy. #febphotoaday
9. Inside my closet. #febphotoaday
10. Braids!
11. Blue. #febphotoaday
12. Heart. #febphotoaday
13. Valentine's Day tulips!
14. My little Valentine.
15. Red lips and Polka-dots for Valentine's Day.
16. Ahi Tuna for Valentine's dinner.
17. Phone. #febphotoaday
18. Afternoon pick-me-up
19. Something new.#febphotoaday Can you believe those beauties are from Target? And they are super comfy! 

Make your weekend count! Hang out with someone you love!

Follow me on Instagram! @rhilorenzo






 
 









 
 





17 comments:

  1. Love these photos! That braid is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Instagram just the best thing ever!?! Looks like a fun week with some cooler weather. I'm glad you mentioned those heels...I was wondering how the fit comfort-wise when I saw them at the store...I might have to go get me some now!

    -Kristen
    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how comfortable they are! You should definitely get a pair.

      Delete
  3. The revenue of iPhones have outpaced the revenue of computer systems recently and devoted customers often delay for hours to get the next technology of iPhone.

    Unlock iPhone 4S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your glasses. What kind are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are by Warby Parker and the style is "winston"

      Delete
  5. Its possibly time for me to get an iphone. Sigh* hehehe.
    Beautiful blog xxx

    ♥♥♥Would LOVE if you ENTERED OUR $200 STORE GIVEAWAY HERE "♥♥♥
    ***Drawn in only 3 days*** xxx

    SUSS IT: shantikdesigns@blogspot.com
    SHOP IT: www.facebook.com/vintagejunkyard

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful flower and the cupcakes look yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all so adorable, you have the sweetest little family! have a great weekend!

    Krystle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh your little guy is so precious :) lovely photos!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your instagram pictures hun!



    xoxo
    MELINA
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love landon in that cute hat!

    those fuschia pumps are to die for. :)

    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those pink heels!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://sparkleeverydayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you're a woman that totes her cutie pie around in pretty polished nails and pink lips! So awesome. I have the same iphone case and it makes me happy every time I look at it.

    XO,
    Erin
    erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author