approval rate


when i wore this outfit people my age or younger approved and gave me compliments all day long. the older crowd however, not as approving. as i walked by i heard one elderly man whisper to his wife, girlfriend, baby mama, what have you "i feel like i'm in another country when i see how some of these people are dressed." " hi, sir? yes. i can hear you. thanks. i'm glad i make you feel european while you are sitting in your chair sipping your mimosa in lake mary, florida. you're welcome. chao!"

hat // h&m
overalls // forever 21
tank // h&m
boots // sam & libby for target
bug bites // free due to the florida weather 






3 comments:

  1. Super Cute overrall. I love how people think you can't hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. I guess some people just don't understand..ahaha.

    xx
    youngmildandfree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! In love with your hat!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author