{fall} it's a state of mind


summer is slowly starting to come to a close. gone are the days of unbearable heat and blasting the car ac on level 5. which in my car is the max level. yours might be 4 or maybe even 6. anyways. you get the idea. ahead are the days of pumpkin beers, chili and bonfires. i absolutely adore this time of year. i say, go grab your lightest of lightweight scarves and throw on some booties!  even if the thermostat says 98* in can still be 70* in my mind.  no one  has to know you are secretly melting. it can be our little secret.
also. i have been pinning my bangs back as of late. it's kinda scary, yet liberating to show that much forehead after keeping it covered for the past 3 or so years. you can rest easy now knowing the truth behind the bang.

on me

sunglasses // rayban
dress // urban outfitters
belt // target
booties // urban outfitters

on landon

button up // h&m
denim shorts // gap
belt // gap
chuck taylors // converse outlet







22 comments:

  1. Aaaww the 2nd photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful and the baby is the cutest baby ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this time of year too! Can't wait to get my boots and knitwear out!

    Such a cute outfit and your baby is just so adorable!

    Sarah XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are great!! Nice post :)
    INTO THE GROVE blog
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics are totally AMAZZZZING!!Your baby is beyonnnnd cute! Look at those cheeks! OY!!!! major CUTENESS!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable photos!

    www.nellecreations.com (Win a statement necklace at my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great without bangs too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nooo im still holding on to summer!! these pictures are adorable!!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Must recreate your outfit! (Can't get enough of that little nugget - the waving pic is hilarious!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same feeling! And you are sooooo cuuuute!! I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the same way, Rhiannon! Temperatures, why won't you drop already?!

    This photo is so pretty and ethereal!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG your kid is adorable and C-U-T-E !!!! Major cuteness :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey darling,

    Your blog is amazing! Sweeet kid!!! You have a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back (with GFC and Bloglovin) .

    http://luxurylifedesign.blogspot.com/

    xoxo LLD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute photos... very beautiful.... thanks for your sharing your private moments...

    New giveaways: --> Win a pair of CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes <--

    Van - PureGlam.tv * My Youtube Videos

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look on you! and I think your bangs look great pulled back, I know it can feel so weird but it's also a nice change of pace sometimes. Lovely photos as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohmygosh, such a cute baby! You look great(:
    xo,
    http://loadsofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the pinned back bangs - it looks good, I may have to try that trick. Especially on warm days when my bangs are not cooperating.

    - Sara @ Gameday Stylist

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author