feral watches

hey guys. a few weeks ago feral watches contacted me to review one of their watches. i was beyond ecstatic! there are few things i love more than accessories,watches to be exact. i always feel like a watch really completes my outfit. when i don't know exactly what jewelry to wear for the day, i throw on a watch and feel complete.
the wrist piece i chose was the black suede fringe wrap. i love this watch because it also doubles as a bracelet. with the huge "arm candy" trend going on right now it adds just the right amount of flair to complete your party. make sure you check them out and while you are there let me know which watch is your favorite. happy shopping!







20 comments:

  1. That watch is fabulous! I love the bracelet-ish band that it's on. I love your jade green top that you paired it with.

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging your watch, very cool!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wrap watches! I definitely want one for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog and already follow your blog . hope you can follow back! http://jobsoftypingnewin2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like this watch...it's so unique! and it clearly goes with so many outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great watch! I want one also :D kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! That reminds me a lot of those la mer watches as well - love the wrap around concept :)

    - Sara @ Gameday Stylist

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally want one of these watches!! Off to take a peek at more now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That IS a fabulous watch! I think I like that one the best of all the wrap watches on Feral Watches' site. Happy blogging!

    xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

    ReplyDelete
  10. This fringe watch is cute and I would also prefer it in tan or brown. I'm so glad to find another blogger with a baby)) I'm a mom blogger too and would like to invite to follow each other if you like of course.

    Sincerely,

    Lia from Seoul
    http://liascupofcoffee.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool watch!

    xo,
    youandiplusmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the watch! It's interesting and unique :)
    I found you on IFB and I'm so glad I did! Your blog is wonderful and I'm a new follower :)
    Hope you have a sec to check out my blog and follow back if you like: http://www.fashionfreshman.com/
    xx
    Alona

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooh I love it!! Turquoise is my fave colour so I would have to get it in that!

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author