We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle.


Have you had a chance to check out ShopStyle.com brought to you by the lovelies over at POPSUGAR? This website is my new go-to, one stop website that I click through when I am searching for new items to purchase and revamp my seasonal changing wardrobe. You can easily search by style, brand or occasion with just a click of the mouse. 

ShopStyle.com has the brands you love from the stores you trust. 


Check out below how I style some of my favorite items straight from my closet and where you can purchase them with one simple click on the ShopStyle.com website. No more searching through endless websites for that perfect pair of denim or ankle boot. 

Items in order from Left to Right 

beanie // h&m
clutch // target
beaded belt // urban outfitters
hat // target
sunglasses // free people
shorts // vintage levi's
plaid dress // forever 21
army jacket // forever 21 {similar}
flannel // target
henley // urban outfitters
galaxy leggings // h&m
leather leggings // forever 21
crushed velvet boots // urban outfitters {similar} 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author