bewitching

something about this outfit reminds me of the witches on american horror story coven. truth is, i was named rhiannon after the fleetwood mac song rhiannon. which stevie nicks wrote based on a welsh mythology witch named rhiannon. 
don't worry. i'm not really a witch. just named after a song about one.

hat // target
dress // h&m
belt // borrowed from rey
boots // target




I have been lucky to be able to team  up with POPSUGAR to promote their 2013 LIVE Holiday Gift Guide show. Tune in to POPSUGAR.com on Wednesday, Nov. 20, at 3pm EST to find out what the must-have gifts of the this holiday season are! #POPSUGARLive Make sure you check it out! here



6 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit on you. The simplicity of it is nice :) and I like the colouring of the photos!

    Great post :)

    Hailes<3

    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, and you do look a little like those ladies in coven! So cool about the story of your name. Also, teach me how to pull off that shade of lipstick? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this dress!! stevie would be proud.

    -xxoo
    remy

    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! love it!! the hat adds a nice touch.

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that show, and I fell in love with the song as soon as I listened to it. Your name is so cool! :) And you look even cooler, you definitely rock the "witch look". :))

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author