My Week via iPhone : Week 25

I don't know about for you guys, but this week flew by for me! I'm off to spend the weekend in Miami with one of my dearest friends to celebrate her Bachelorette Party and 30th Birthday Party. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Follow me on Instagram @rhilorenzo

yellow photoadayjune
landon and i are truely baby twins. this is me at about a year.
some days call for a delicious summertime treat. 
roaming the aisles of target with this guy. 
we have a love/hate relationship with hats. i love em' . he hates em'
saturday afternoon gringos locos stop.
wandering around lake eola.
love these two.
swiiiings!
swiiiings!
other days call for a delicious lemonade from a mason jar. 
canvases i bought rey for father's day.
what's in my bag. #junephotoaday
something you don't know about me. i hate drinking drinks without a straw. #photadayjune
landon says "i'll have the kbbq taco box for dinner tonight."
seriously. this kid is cool without even trying.
 just reading pinocchio with my dad.


5 comments:

  1. aw! all of these are so adorable! And mm nothin better than lemonade from a mason jar!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is better in a mason jar! Landon is such an adorable little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Landon is so cute!! Love all these pictures and the colorful straws :)

    www.detcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh so cute! that ice cream looks yummyyyy.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author