Landon Turns One : Part One

Landon's First birthday party was this past Saturday.  I decided to go with a Circus theme which was fairly easy. There is so much Circus decor out there right now, anywhere from Etsy to Hobby Lobby. I planned this party for nearly two months...maybe more and I think it turned out great. It was a ton of work and I kept telling myself I will never do a party this large ever again. But, who knows, you only turn one once and you only turn two once. Plus, the sheer joy on Landon's face all day long is enough to make anyone want to throw him a party! Here are a "few" photos from the day. Stay tuned for Part 2!




































































14 comments:

  1. Melissa GravierTuesday, June 05, 2012

    This is super cute! He is going to love the fact you have all of this documented and kept for him to see forever! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so cute! i love the food and sweets displays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh...everything is too cute. I saw a wedding with all these cute similar little signs. Can I be your kid too? My birthday is this month...k. Landon is one lucky one year old with awesome parents and grandparents! Sandra Cale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo awesome! Great job! I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Clara's birthday is two months away and I have NO idea what I am going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy BDay :) Lovely party !!! Awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You went all out. Look like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author