extra cheese, please // 05


i purchased these boots last week with some left over christmas gift card money i had. the fact that i held onto a gift card for a good two weeks after christmas is a small miracle in itself. landon and i then treated ourselves to a pretzel with cheese. and by landon and i, i mean me. and by cheese i mean that fake, bright orange amazingly ooey gooey stuff. does wonders for the soul.  






hat // anthropologie 
sunglasses // free people
dress // free people
vest // urban outfitters {old}
necklaces // urban outfitters
boots // forever 21


15 comments:

  1. Love everything, specially the dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hello bohemian goddess Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so nice i love the outfit!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos.. so pretty! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a mary kate and ashley look! love it.

    xo!
    stella
    www.stelladorothy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm your gorgeous and so is that dress!! The lace vest is perfect with it!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing look!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is dreamy! love it
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy the layout on your blog. its beautiful. so is this look!

    xx francesca
    FRANK VINYL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just stumbled across your blog and I really enjoy your style. Anthro and Free People have such beautiful pieces I feel I can leave truly pull off. Instead, I'll just visit you blog for fashion inspiration :)
    New Follower- Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot get over how amazing these photos are!!

    www.dahlialynn.com

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author