Fireworks and Family.....

4th of July weekend my cousin Alison from Alabama came to visit with her husband Garrett, almost 4 year old daughter Caroline and 1-year-old son Pierce. We had so much fun, I love being around this family and wish the lived closer. We get along with them so well, if they weren’t my family they are the type of people Rey and I would be friends with.  We started out the long weekend on Friday by going to the boardwalk at Daytona Beach which is a great place to people watch, yikes. All sorts of walks of life frequent that boardwalk. I’ve never been a fan of “fair food” but people at this boardwalk sure are fans.  After the boardwalk we went to the best catfish restaurant around, Aunt Catfish in Port Orange. The food is super yummy, the cinnamon rolls are my personal favorite.
            Saturday we went to Downtown Disney for the afternoon, Caroline was so cute and so excited to go to the Disney store there. I can’t wait for Landon to be that age and to be able to enjoy all off the things we have to offer in Orlando. After Downtown Disney we went to Medieval Times, I’m fairly certain I hadn’t been to since a field trip in middle school.  It was a great time, our knight won and Caroline was picked as his Queen!
            Sunday was Landon’s Baptism at Holy Cross Lutheran Church.  The same Pastor that baptized me and also married Rey baptized him.  We were fortunate enough to have Alison and Garrett as the godparents, I am so happy to have them as Landon’s godparents.  They are fantastic role models, just from watching them I can learn how to be a better parent. They are so loving with their own children.  After the baptism we had a small lunch with the entire family followed by making smores that night and watching fireworks from my parents deck. It was a great weekend, I only wish they lived closer.






















1 comments:

  1. What's up to all, it's actually a nice for me to visit this web page,
    it consists of helpful Information.

    Feel free to visit my site; visit the official web site

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author