Dear Landon,

My sweet baby boy turned 5 months today.

Dear Landon, 
You mean the world to me, I have been truly blessed to have you as my son. A year ago I was more selfish, more self absorbed, and was content with taking it day by day. You have turned me into a better person without even trying or knowing. You make me want to give you the best there is to offer. You make me want to be a better person and strive to be the best role model I can for you. For that, I thank you. You are so pure and unscathed by anything that is going on in our world today. All you know is love. (and anger when you are hungry :) )  I cherish every moment with you. The new thing you love to do this month is touching faces. You love to put your small fingers all over my face, sometimes in my mouth. Just exploring and taking it all in. You are also trying to sit on your own, I think you will have this accomplished by Thanksgiving and will be able to sit with us at Thanksgiving dinner like a big boy.
Right now my favorite time of the day is when me, your dad and you, all lay on the bed after your bath. We dry you off and put you in your jammies, while you
talk up a storm the entire time. I know there will be a time when I  won't give you bathies, towel you dry and change your diaper. Bur for now, these are the moments I soak up. I love you so much my bubbas.

Love,
Mom

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful letter! Save all this memories in a secure place for him to be able to read it when times come. Congratulations and keep enjoying the best part of motherhood!
    Love,
    Gladys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b-day Landon!!!
    and dear mommy this letter is so sweet.
    he must be really happy reading this when he will grow up!
    Have a great weekend :)
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such an amazing post! Happy 5 months to Landon. So cute! You're a great mother. :)

    @2hunguyen
    originalnumber.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post! Yes, life sure is sweet when you're five months old. All they know is love!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful letter.
    Landon is going to be so proud
    of his mommy when he grows up
    and understands everything around
    him! You are amazing love!
    Happy 5 months to the cutest
    baby ever!


    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

    ReplyDelete
  6. your post made me smile :) I always imagine how it will be for the babies of the mommies who have blogs. One day he'll be old enough to read it, and then he'll be an adult and read it..and that will be most special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ 
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww what a sweet little letter... and congrats on 5 months! How adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 5 Months little Landon - he is one lucky dude to have a sweet mama like you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soo precious! He will love these when he is older!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So exciting. I love hearing about these special moments in peoples' lives. I feel like I'll appreciate my own time all the more because of it :) Lovely words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i know how it feels.. and you totally moved me away with this letter.. teary eyed much!

    Our babies~ the greatest treasures.. precious ones!
    love being a mom!
    Great job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so so adorable, it sounds like your little boy has changed your life so much, such a blessing <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. cutest baby everrr!!<3

    I'm following you now!!
    would you like to follow me back?
    keep in touch!!<3

    xx
    http://kekeangela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author