Our First Father's Day

Yesterday was Rey's first Father's Day! We had a fantastic time celebrating with family and our new baby Landon.  The night before Landon decided to wake up every 2 hours to remind Rey and myself that he is a father, in case we forgot. :) We started the day off with breakfast at Starbucks, which was nice to just sit and relax for a little bit and enjoy each others company.  Mid afternoon we met my mom and dad for lunch at Fishbone's in Lake Mary, where Rey received a 22 oz ribeye for free for Father's Day! The thing was enormous and looked like something from man vs. food (see pics below).  After lunch, Rey's family came over to our house for the afternoon to see Rey and Landon, really to see Landon but that is besides the point.  We had a great day and I look forward to many Father's Days in the future.  I am so fortunate to have as great of a husband as Rey, he has really been there for Landon and myself these past few weeks and I don't know what I would do without him.  He wakes up with me every time during the night to either feed or change the baby's diaper, even though he has to be up early the next day for work.  We really have mastered the art of both of us changing a diaper at the same time, it's quite the teamwork and kinda reminds me of a Nascar pit crew every time we do it. Never does he complain, he just gets up and helps me.  He will never know how much I really do appreciate him. Landon is so lucky to have such a wonderful father already in these 2 short weeks.  We both love you so much, Rey! I hope everyone had a great Father's Day, for now I must get back to my endless job of diapers and bottles.  I wouldn't trade it for the world though! :)



 



 
















1 comments:

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    My website ... cash and loan
    my web page > he has a good point

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author