CeraVe Skincare


 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CeraVeSkincare #CollectiveBias


As a busy mother on the go I am always looking for a quick skincare routine that will leave my skin feeling clean and out the door for school drop-off. I suffer from redness and the occasional blemish or two so I am always up for trying a new product so when I was approached to try CeraVe I was eager to lather up. What I really love is that CeraVe products are non-irritating and fragrance-free and most are also non-comedogenic. I hate when a facial product smells stronger than the perfume I am spritzing on for the day. CeraVe also helps replenish the vital ceramides healthy skin needs. Our skin naturally contains ceramides. Gradually, with time, these ceramides begin to deplete, in return causing dry and irritated skin. CeraVe helps bring back those vital ceramides your healthy skin needs with a patented, controlled-released system that penetrates your skin's surface, to help rebuild and lock in moisture all day long. 

I was able to find all of the CeraVe products with ease at my local Walmart to start my skincare regime at home. *Note the following items will be on Rollback until 5/29/2016. 
  • CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
  • CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
  • CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
All 3 will be at a $9.97 retail until that date.  Plus, you can find a $2.00 off any Cerave product here!



 

The first product I tried was the CeraVe Foam Facial Cleanser. This cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup while replenishing skin with ceramides. Other cleanser I have previously used left my skin not as clean and would result in having to go an extra step and use a make-up remover cloth.


I started off by wetting my skin with lukewarm water. I thin massaged the cleanser into my skin while using a gentle, circular motion.
 
 Followed up with rinsing my face off and lightly towel drying.
 Next was the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. This cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup as ceramides and hyaluronic acid moisturize, soften and help repair the skin barrier.

 I again wet my skin with lukwarm water. Massaged the cleanser into my skin in a gentle, circular motion and then rinsed. This cleanser left my skin super soft to the touch.
 After I had cleansed my skin next up was the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. This cream moisturizes and helps restore the protective skin barrier, with vital ceramides.


I applied the moisturizing cream to my skin liberally and now as I'm typing this the next day I can tell my skin feels visibly softer. You can apply this product as needed throughout the day.


The final product I tried was the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion. This lotion moisturizes and provides broad spectrum sun protection, it contains  SPF 30 which is important to protect your skin from  harmful UV rays. Especially for me living in Orlando, Florida


I also purchased the CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 50. I have not used it yet but will definitely be bringing it along with me on my next beach or Disney day. 



 Next time you are at your local Walmart store make sure you stop by the beauty aisle and take a look at all the amazing products CeraVe has to offer. Trust me, you won't be disappointed! 
Or while you're on the internet check them out on their social medias













1 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try out CeraVe myself! Looks like a great product {client}

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author