What better time to share a Coke and listen to cool tunes than the Summer? All while making warm memories that last a lifetime. Right now at your local Target, you can purchase a 20oz Coca-Cola bottle that features over 70+ of your favorite songs that will immediately remind you of a moment, memory, mood or feeling waiting to connect you with friends and family. All summer long, Target guest have the chance to get exclusive Music Artist Content along with a 25% off Cartwheel offer then they share their love of Coca-Cola and music with @ShareMoreMusic and #ShareASong.
- Tweet @ShareMoreMusic with your 20oz Coca-Cola lyric, followed with the campaign has tag #ShareASong.
- @ShareMoreMusic will respond with a link to access exclusive Music Artist Content and a 25% hidden Cartwheel offer on Target.com.
Make sure and join us for the Share a Coke and Song Twitter party On May 24th 1-2PM EST for a chance to unlock more surprises from Coca-Cola and Target. This is Twitter party you definitely don't want to miss so make sure you RSVP at the link below.
After looking through the options of songs I chose two. One that reminds me when I was working one of my first full-time jobs and the other of course reminds me of my favorite season, summer.
What better way to put my Coca-Cola to use than to bake a delicious Coca-Cola cake!
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup Coca-Cola
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup butter
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
6 tablespoons Coca-Cola
4 cups confectioners' sugar
1 Cup chopped pecans
- Combine flour and white sugar in mixing bowl. Heat 1 cup butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, and 1 cup cola soft drink to boiling and pour over the flour and sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Add buttermilk, eggs, baking soda, vanilla, and marshmallows and mix well.
- Bake in a prepared 9 by 13 inch pan for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- While still hot, frost with Coco Cola Frosting: Combine 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons cocoa and 6 tablespoons cola soft drink and heat to boiling. Pour over 4 cups confectioners' sugar and mix well. Mix in chopped nuts and spread over hot cake.
You can pick up all the ingredients I listed at your local Target. Have you ever made a Coca-Cola cake? What do you plan to do with your Coca-Cola Share A Song?